Thursday, December 4, 2008

AAAAHHH

What's up people,
i am right now in spain visiting my parents. So i made a lot of pictures to show you guys where i'm spending my short vacations.
I'm right now in a kiosk with 2 computers and the fu**** computer is not recognizing my celly.
I brought the cable and everything, but it doesnt work.
I'll be back on sunday, than i am gonna show you guys all the pics.
Short infos about the weather, 17 degrees not as much as i thought it would be, but it's better than the 4 degrees in germany ; )
The most of the day i am talking with my parents (1,5 years past since i saw 'em the last time), laying in the sun, watching lost the third season and playing some ps3.
yes i brought my ps3 because i usually dont have the time to play in germany : )
Now i'am going to my grandparents place to eat spanish food and tomorrow one of my best friends is coming to visit me...past some time since the last time i saw him, its eri you can find his pic in my first blog...he's a doctor now uuuuh v.i.p : )
Well i guess that's enough talk for today, read ya guys when i'm back in germany.
Here one pic from Almuñecar i found on the internet, just to give you a little i mpression where i am right now.

One more thing.... if you want leave a comment, just to let me know that somebody is reading this ; )
So long fellaz
Ne

3 comments:

Martinez said...

Hey Chico, waaaasssssuuup!
Man, laß die Finger von der PS3 und geh mal abends in die Bars zu den hübschen HUANITAS. Da keine Saison stehen deine Chancen gut, hehehe! Und, wie weit biste schon bei Metal Gear? Hoffe deine PS3 und vor allem mein Game fackeln nicht ab soviel wie du zockst ;-) Lass es krachen, genieße die spanische Sonne und stell dich dann langsam auf den arktischen Winter in Böblingen vor. Viele Grüße vom Store Team - shout out from Martinez.

Zippi said...

Hi Abe,

hoffe du hast keinen Sonnenbrand. ;)
Bring uns ein bisschen Sonne mit, wir kriegen hier langsam Frostbeulen.

Wir freuen uns wenn du wieder da bist. Plan schonmal am Montag das Mittagessen um 11.30 Uhr ein.

Viele Grüße
Zippi + Store Team

PS. Lass mal den Biber raus. Wird langsam wieder Zeit. Im Urlaub hast du ja Zeit und Gelegenheit dafür. ;)

Anonymous said...

… Unbelievable , but I just found software which can do all hard work promoting your shoutout2theworld.blogspot.com website on complete autopilot - building backlinks and getting your website on top of Google and other search engines 1st pages, so your site finally can get laser targeted qualified traffic, and so you can get lot more visitors for your website.

YEP, that’s right, there’s this little known website which shows you how to get to the top 10 of Google and other search engines guaranteed.

I used it and in just 7 days… got floods of traffic to my site...

…Well check out the incredible results for yourself -
http://autopilot-traffic-software.com

I’m not trying to be rude here, but I believe when you find something that finally works you should share it…

…so that’s what I’m doing today, sharing it with you:

http://autopilot-traffic-software.com

Take care - your friend George